5 Year Life Expectancy. 1 Year Warranty
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I?m a Stove Tech in California.
100% FREE 24/7 online Technical Help @ http://www.pelletstovepro.com
- To provide the highest quality part
- To Price items fairly
- To ship within 24hrs or less
- To provide all the email and phone support you need.
Fits ALL Avalon Pellet Stove Models
- Expected Lifespan 3-5 Years
- 1 Year Warranty
- 4 inches long, 3/8 inch diameter
- Anti-seize Threading
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- 120 Volts
- 300 Watts
- Provide continuous sheath temperatures up to 1,200? F
- High Temperature Wire - Fiberglass insulation (Fiberglass woven glass strands provides good insulation for use in high temperature process heating applications) over stranded Grade "A" nickel wire. (840o F / 450o C)
- Heat Shrink used on solder joints to prevent breaking.
- Installation Instructions(See Below)
Your new igniter has everything you need for easy installation and longevity. You?ll notice I do not crimp the wire connectors onto the wires. This is because the connectors won?t fit where the wires go on some Avalon models. If you would like them crimped on before I ship it, just call or email me and I?ll customize it for you.
For more than 50 years RAMA has been the leader of reliability and quality that is unmatched in the pellet stove industry. RAMA has a team of the most innovative and experienced application engineers that are dedicated to make this igniter more cost effective, better, more reliable, and more efficient.
RAMA is also a preferred vendor in the aerospace, medical, dental, plastics, aviation, military, nuclear, electronic, and automotive industries where there is no margin for error. They apply the same high quality production techniques used in military and medical applications to your igniter.
- I promise to provide a high quality product at a fair price that will last for years and years, shipped as quickly as possible along with all the phone and email support you require to get you up and running.
- You can call me anytime on my cell phone, (844) 409-5051. I?m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- ?Buy It Now? and I will ship your part out within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- No Sales Tax saves you 8%
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
FREE Replacement Instructions
(Call Jason Munson at any time for questions, 844-409-5051)
- Unplug your stove from power.
- Vacuum all ash from burn area along with ash drawer.
- Remove Burn Pot and ash drawer.
- Locate igniter in burn arena and loosen clamp with screwdriver.
- Trace wires from igniter back to circuit board and disconnect.
- Remove Igniter from stove.
- Install new igniter and attach wires to circuit board, reassemble, plug in and start.
Important! - Read Before You Buy - Important!
Wiring - Your new motor may have a electrical plug that is different from you old motor. Cut the new plug off and splice the wires to the old wiring using your choice of electrical connector. It doesn't matter which wire goes to which as long as they are connected.
Returns - I accept returns 30 days from the date of purchase. You must contact me through eBay messenger BEFORE returning an item to obtain return documents and instructions. Any items returned without documents WILL NOT be refunded.
All Sales are Final. All negotiation of price and shipping must be made before you purchase your item. Once you purchase your item the price and terms cannot be changed for any reason, including if you find a less expensive competing item.