Longer Lasting, High Efficiency, Low Cost, Virtually NOISELESS
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I’m a Stove Tech in California.
Feel free to ask questions using eBay's messenger service.
100% FREE 24/7 online Technical Help @ https://www.pelletstovepro.com
Fits The Following Breckwell Models:
P22, P22I, P23, P23I, P24, P24I, P2000, P2000I, P2700, Big E (P1000) and the P4000 Classic Cast Pellet
- Fits all previous models.
- This part may look a little different or have different numbers than your original.
- Most current Upgrade available for your stove.
· Voltage: 115 VAC 60 Hz
· RPM: 3000
· Amps: 1.5
· Motor Protection: Thermally Protected
· Termination: 2 wire with AMP terminal
· Warranty: 1 Year
· Mounting: All positions
· Duty Cycle: Continuous
Ultra Quiet motor designed by Fasco
Ultra Quiet Engineering
If you want Peace and Quiet with Low Vibration…You found the right motor. This motor is so quiet; you won’t know your stove is on.
- Estimated Lifespan: 15-20 years.
- Fasco uses the highest standards of engineering with parts calibrated within 1/10,000th of an inch. The room for error is so small is has to be checked using a microscope.
- Your new motor is designed for Variable Speed which requires high quality electronic components not included in other motors.
- High temperature rubber bushings and washers are used to Damper Vibration.
- A FREE high temperature micro fiber low vibration gasket is included with you motor to insure you have the highest quality item available anywhere.
- Go Green. In accord with new environmental standards your new motor is more efficient so it cost less to run.
- FascoExhaustMotors are tested to run 24/7 in hot and dusty atmospheres.
- Your new motor has a Internal cooling fan designed for heat reduction.
- Calibrated for high stress operations which keeps the motor cooler and makes it last longer. This combined with Ultra Quiet Engineering results in a motor that lasts a very long time while remaining quiet.
Six Sigma Company
Fasco is a Six Sigma company with a 100 Year history of reliability and quality that is unmatched in the pellet stove industry. Fasco has a team of 100 of the most innovative and experienced application engineers and technicians that are dedicated to make this motor more cost effective, better, more reliable, more efficient, and virtually NOISELESS!
I’ve been repairing pellet stoves and selling these motors for over 10 years and this is the motor that I prefer over all others. There are a few other motors I could sell you but I honestly believe these are the best. They’re extremely quiet and last a very long time.
FREE Replacement Instructions
- Unplug your stove from power.
- If your stove is free standing you will need to remove the access screws on the right side of the stove to access the motor.
- If your stove is an insert you will need to remove the shroud and pull it out of the fireplace.
- The exhaust motor is located on the left side of the stove. Remove metal screws that attach the flange plate to the motor housing and remove motor.
- Disconnect wiring from old motor and attach to new motor.
- Install new motor with gasket using original metal screws.
- Put stove back together, plug in and start.
My Promise to You…
- I’m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- “Buy It Now” and I will ship your part out within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- Tracking number emailed to you as soon as I print the shipping label.
- No Sales Tax saves you 8% (except Ca.)
- Free Shipping on most (not all) items.
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
What other buyers say….
“Hi Jason. I had a good experience with you. Even though you were sick, you responded on a Sunday and called me and gave me good tech. advice. My stove is working perfectly thanks to your advice and I left positive feedback. Thanks.” - Dan
"I had a very good experience doing business with Jason Munson on EBay. He had the part I needed, priced very competitively, and even gave me his phone number and offered to help with technical questions, which I took him up on. He then threw in an extra mounting bracket I needed, at the last minute, at no charge. On top of that, it was the day before Christmas Eve and he was able to ship it out promptly. I appreciated it very, very much." - Gary Jones. Lakeside, California
“You were a big help and got me on track. I ordered the wrong part from you, my fault, and I called you and helped me get my stove up and running. You helped me find a local dealer in pa. Great people to deal with!” - Brenda Storms
“My stove is performing much better than the part for which it replaced. Thank you!! “- Gary Bailey
“I purchased an auger motor. My questions regarding the motor were answered promptly. The motor arrived packaged nicely and shipped quickly. The price for the motor was less than other stores web based stores that i had checked and called and the customer service was so much better.” -Estelle H.
Important! - Read Before You Buy -
Wiring – If you have bought a motor your new motor may have
a electrical plug that is different from you old motor. Cut the new plug off
and splice the wires to the old wiring using your choice of electrical
connector. It doesn't matter which wire goes to which as long as they are
Returns - I accept returns 30 days from the date of
purchase. You must contact me through eBay messenger BEFORE returning an item
to obtain return documents and instructions. Any items returned without
documents WILL NOT be refunded.
All Sales are Final. All negotiation of price and shipping
must be made before you purchase your item. Once you purchase your item the
price and terms cannot be changed for any reason, including if you find a less
expensive competing item.