Breckwell Pellet Super Ignitor Limited LIfetime Warranty, C-E-IGN
- Product Code: m-39
- Availability: In Stock
- 110 Volts
- 250 Watts
- 4 inces long by 3/8 inch diameter
Watt-Flex Cartridge Heaters run more efficiently, use less power, last longer and are much simpler and faster to replace than conventional igniters.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Last 5 Times Longer than conventional igniters.
- 40% Less Expensive to Run.
- Maximum Heat Transfer Lights Pellets Faster.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- Guaranteed to not bend and get stuck like other igniters.
- No Cold Spots.
- Anti-Sieze Threading.
- High Temperature Wire - Fiberglass insulation (Fiberglass woven glass strands provide good insulation for use in high temperature process heating applications) over stranded Grade "A" nickel wire. (840o F / 450o C)
Two Reasons Why Igniters Go Bad?
- You may notice that your old igniter is warped to one side. This happens because igniters do not fit snuggly in the igniter housing. Hot metal bends easily so over time gravity takes over and the igniter sags to one side till it breaks the wiring connection inside. You New Super Igniter expands as it heats up until it makes contact with the walls of its home so it can't sag or bend. When it cools down it grows smaller again so it never gets stuck even after years of use. If it ever gets stuck, the manufacturer will replace it for free.
- Igniters have at one side touching the cold metal side of the igniter housing in your stove. As the igniter heats up, the side touching the cold metal is colder which causes the igniter to warp and break the wiring inside over time. Because Super Igniter expands to the walls of its home, it has the exact same temperature all around and is guaranteed not to warp.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This item comes with a full 1 year warranty and a Limited Lifetime Warranty. The full warranty covers the igniter for any failure under normal use for the first year. The Lifetime Warranty covers the igniter if it ever warps so badly that it has to be cut out of the stove.
Your new igniter has everything you need for easy installation and longevity. The wire connectors are NOT crimped onto the wires. This is because the connectors won't fit where the wires go through the stove on some models.
Ships Within 24 Hours (M-F)
Priority Mail arrives in 1-3 Days
Tracking number emailed to you.
You"ll find useful tips on my blog www.pelletstovepro.com
Phone support available at www.pelletstovepro.org