Auger Feed Motor For Country Flame Pellet Stove - 1 RPM
Country Flame Pellet Stove Auger Motor
High Performance, High Efficiency, Low Cost
Fits Heat N Glow models:
- Voltage: 115 VAC 60 Hz
- RPM: 1
- Motor Protection: Thermally Protected
- Bearings: Oilless
- Termination: 2 wire with AMP terminal
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Mounting: All positions
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Rotation : Clockwise facing output shaft
Merkle-KorffUltra Quiet Engineering
- Estimated Lifespan: 15-20 years.
- Have Peace and Quiet with Low Vibration. This motor is so quiet; you won?t know your stove is on.
- Tested to run 24/7 in the hot and dusty atmosphere of a pellet stove.
- Designed for heat reduction which makes it last longer.
- Calibrated for high stress operation which keeps your motor cooler and makes it last longer while effectively breaking through pellet fuel pile ups.
- This motor boasts one of the industry's lowest defect rates per million.
- Go Green. In accord with new environmental standards your new motor is more efficient so it cost less to run.
- Merkle-Korff uses the highest standards of engineering with parts calibrated within 1/10,000th of an inch. The room for error is so small is has to be checked using a microscope.
Merkle-Korffis a ISO 9001 rated company (highest rating any company can receive) with a 93 Year history of reliability and quality that is unmatched in the pellet stove industry. Merkle-Korffhas a team of the most innovative and experienced application engineers that are dedicated to make this motor more cost effective, better, more reliable, and more efficient. Merkle-Korff continually outlasts all other brands constantly while remaining competitively priced.
I?ve been repairing pellet stoves and selling these motors for over 10 years. This is the motor that is on my pellet stove. There are a few other motors I could sell you but I honestly believe these are the best. They?re extremely quiet and last a very long time.
FREE Replacement Instructions
(Call Jason Munson at any time for questions, (844) 409-5051)
? Unplug your stove from power.
? If your stove is free standing you will need to remove the access screws on the back of the stove to access the motor.
? If your stove is an insert you will need to remove the shroud and pull it out of the fireplace.
? Remove the auger motor. The motor is located at the very back of the stove towards the bottom and is secured by the shaft with a single bolt. Unscrew bolt with Allen wrench. Slide auger motor out of auger shaft (can be a fight).
? Disconnect wiring from old motor and attach to new motor.
? Slide new motor shaft into auger shaft and secure with bolt.
? Put stove back together, plug in and start. You should here the auger turn.
My Promise to You.
- You can call me anytime on my cell phone, (844) 409-5051. I?m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- ?Buy It Now? and I will ship your part out within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- No Sales Tax saves you 8%
- Your tracking number is emailed to you as soon as I print the shipping label.
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
What other buyers say?.
?Hi Jason. I had a good experience with you. Even though you were sick, you responded on a Sunday and called me and gave me good tech. advice. My stove is working perfectly thanks to your advice and I left positive feedback. Thanks.? - Dan
"I had a very good experience doing business with Jason Munson on EBay. He had the part I needed, priced very competitively, and even gave me his phone number and offered to help with technical questions, which I took him up on. He then threw in an extra mounting bracket I needed, at the last minute, at no charge. On top of that, it was the day before Christmas Eve and he was able to ship it out promptly. I appreciated it very, very much." - Gary Jones. Lakeside, California
?You were a big help and got me on track. I ordered the wrong part from you, my fault, and I called you and helped me get my stove up and running. You helped me find a local dealer in pa. Great people to deal with!? - Brenda Storms
?My stove is performing much better than the part for which it replaced. Thank you!! ?- Gary Bailey
?I purchased an auger motor. My questions regarding the motor were answered promptly. The motor arrived packaged nicely and shipped quickly. The price for the motor was less than other stores web based stores that I had checked and called and the customer service was so much better.? -Estelle H.
Important! - Read Before You Buy - Important!
Wiring - Your new motor may have a electrical plug that is different from you old motor. Cut the new plug off and splice the wires to the old wiring using your choice of electrical connector. It doesn't matter which wire goes to which as long as they are connected.
Returns - I accept returns 30 days from the date of purchase. You must contact me through eBay messenger BEFORE returning an item to obtain return documents and instructions. Any items returned without documents WILL NOT be refunded.
All Sales are Final. All negotiation of price and shipping must be made before you purchase your item. Once you purchase your item the price and terms cannot be changed for any reason, including if you find a less expensive competing item.