Austroflamm Pellet Super Ignitor. Limited LIFETIME WARRANTY 13-1116 FC
- Product Code: m-176
- Availability: In Stock
Austroflamm Pellet Stove Super IgniterLIFETIME WARRANTY
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I?m a Stove Tech in California.
100% FREE 24/7 online Technical Help @ http://www.pelletstovepro.com
You?ll find useful tips on my blog http://www.pelletstovepro.com/
- To provide the highest quality part
- To Price items fairly
- To ship within 24hrs or less
- To provide all the email and phone support you need.
- 110 Volts
- 250 Watts
- 4 inces long by 3/8 inch diameter
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Last 5 Times Longer than conventional igniters.
- 40% Less Expensive to Run.
- Maximum Heat Transfer Lights Pellets Faster.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- Guaranteed to not bend and get stuck like other igniters.
- No Cold Spots.
- Anti-Sieze Threading.
- High Temperature Wire - Fiberglass insulation (Fiberglass woven glass strands provide good insulation for use in high temperature process heating applications) over stranded Grade "A" nickel wire. (840o F / 450o C)
- You may notice that your old igniter is warped to one side. This happens because igniters do not fit snuggly in the igniter housing. Hot metal bends easily so over time gravity takes over and the igniter sags to one side till it breaks the wiring connection inside. You New Super Igniter expands as it heats up until it makes contact with the walls of its home so it can?t sag or bend. When it cools down it grows smaller again so it never gets stuck even after years of use. If it ever gets stuck, the manufacturer will replace it for free.
- Igniters have at one side touching the cold metal side of the igniter housing in your stove. As the igniter heats up, the side touching the cold metal is colder which causes the igniter to warp and break the wiring inside over time. Because Super Igniter expands to the walls of its home, it has the exact same temperature all around and is guaranteed not to warp.
- I promise to provide a high quality product at a fair price that will last for years and years, shipped as quickly as possible along with all the phone and email support you require to get you up and running.
- You can call me anytime on my cell phone, (844) 409-5051. I?m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- ?Buy It Now? and I will ship your part out within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- No Sales Tax saves you 8%
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
Important! - Read Before You Buy - Important!
Wiring - If you have bought a motor your new motor may have a electrical plug that is different from you old motor. Cut the new plug off and splice the wires to the old wiring using your choice of electrical connector. It doesn't matter which wire goes to which as long as they are connected.
Returns - I accept returns 30 days from the date of purchase. You must contact me through eBay messenger BEFORE returning an item to obtain return documents and instructions. Any items returned without documents WILL NOT be refunded.
All Sales are Final. All negotiation of price and shipping must be made before you purchase your item. Once you purchase your item the price and terms cannot be changed for any reason, including if you find a less expensive competing item.