Auger Feed Motor For King Pellet Stove 1 RPM - 12-1010 MFR
- Product Code: m-390
- Availability: In Stock
KingPellet Stove Auger Motor
High Performance, High Efficiency, Low Cost
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I?m a Stove Tech in California.
100% FREE 24/7 online Technical Help @ http://www.pelletstovepro.com
- Voltage: 115 VAC 60 Hz
- RPM: 1
- Motor Protection: Thermally Protected
- Bearings: Oilless
- Termination: 2 wire with AMP terminal
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Mounting: All positions
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Rotation : Counter Clockwise facing output shaft
- Estimated Lifespan: 15-20 years.
- Have Peace and Quiet with Low Vibration. This motor is so quiet; you won?t know your stove is on.
- Tested to run 24/7 in the hot and dusty atmosphere of a pellet stove.
- Designed for heat reduction which makes it last longer.
- Calibrated for high stress operation which keeps your motor cooler and makes it last longer while effectively breaking through pellet fuel pile ups.
- This motor boasts one of the industry's lowest defect rates per million.
- Go Green. In accord with new environmental standards your new motor is more efficient so it cost less to run.
- Merkle-Korffuses the highest standards of engineering with parts calibrated within 1/10,000th of an inch. The room for error is so small is has to be checked using a microscope.
- You can call me anytime on my cell phone, (844) 409-5051. I?m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- ?Buy It Now? and I will ship your part out within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- No Sales Tax saves you 8%
- Your tracking number is emailed to you as soon as I print the shipping label.
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
Important! - Read Before You Buy - Important!
Wiring - Your new motor may have a electrical plug that is different from you old motor. Cut the new plug off and splice the wires to the old wiring using your choice of electrical connector. It doesn't matter which wire goes to which as long as they are connected.
Returns - I accept returns 30 days from the date of purchase. You must contact me through eBay messenger BEFORE returning an item to obtain return documents and instructions. Any items returned without documents WILL NOT be refunded.
All Sales are Final. All negotiation of price and shipping must be made before you purchase your item. Once you purchase your item the price and terms cannot be changed for any reason, including if you find a less expensive competing item.