Kozi Baywin Pellet Stove Exhaust Combustion Motor Blower w/ Gasket - 10-1114 MFR
- Product Code: m-11
- Availability: In Stock
Longer Lasting, High Efficiency, Low Cost, Virtually NOISELESS
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I?m a Stove Tech in California.
100% FREE 24/7 online Technical Help @ http://www.pelletstovepro.com
- Estimated Lifespan: 15-20 years.
- Fasco uses the highest standards of engineering with parts calibrated within 1/10,000th of an inch. The room for error is so small is has to be checked using a microscope.
- Your new motor is designed for Variable Speed which requires high quality electronic components not included in other motors.
- High temperature rubber bushings and washers are used to Damper Vibration.
- A FREE high temperature micro fiber low vibration gasket is included with you motor to insure you have the highest quality item available anywhere.
- Go Green. In accord with new environmental standards your new motor is more efficient so it cost less to run.
- FascoExhaustMotors are tested to run 24/7 in hot and dusty atmospheres.
- Your new motor has a Internal cooling fan designed for heat reduction.
- Calibrated for high stress operations which keeps the motor cooler and makes it last longer. This combined with Ultra Quiet Engineering results in a motor that lasts a very long time while remaining quiet.
- You can call me anytime on my cell phone, (844) 409-5051. I?m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- ?Buy It Now? and I will ship your part out within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- Tracking number emailed to you as soon as I print the shipping label.
- No Sales Tax saves you 8%
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
Important! - Read Before You Buy - Important!
Wiring - Your new motor may have a electrical plug that is different from you old motor. Cut the new plug off and splice the wires to the old wiring using your choice of electrical connector. It doesn't matter which wire goes to which as long as they are connected.
Returns - I accept returns 30 days from the date of purchase. You must contact me through eBay messenger BEFORE returning an item to obtain return documents and instructions. Any items returned without documents WILL NOT be refunded.
All Sales are Final. All negotiation of price and shipping must be made before you purchase your item. Once you purchase your item the price and terms cannot be changed for any reason, including if you find a less expensive competing item.