PelPro Pel Pro Pellet Stove Convection Blower - 11-1214 G
- Product Code: m-438
- Availability: In Stock
High Performance, High Efficiency, Low Cost
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I?m a Stove Tech in California.
I?m Available 24/7 Including Weekends and Holidays.
- You?ll find useful tips on my blog http://www.pelletstovepro.com/
- Connect with me on Facebook www.facebook.com/jason.munson2.
- Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ceo_rockstar.
- To provide the highest quality part
- To Price items fairly
- To ship within 24hrs or less
- To provide all the email and phone support you need.
High Quality Design by Fasco.Specifications:
? Voltage: 115 VAC 60 Hz
? RPM: 1750
? Amps: 1.5
? Motor Protection: Thermally Protected
? Termination: 2 wire with AMP terminal
? Warranty: 1 Year
? Mounting: All positions
? Duty Cycle: Continuous
Ultra Quiet motor designed by Fasco
Ultra Quiet Engineering
If you want Peace and Quiet with Low Vibration?You found the right motor. This motor is so quiet; you won?t know your stove is on.
- Estimated Lifespan: 15-20 years.
- Fasco uses the highest standards of engineering with parts calibrated within 1/10,000th of an inch. The room for error is so small is has to be checked using a microscope.
- Your new motor is designed for Variable Speed which requires high quality electronic components not included in other motors.
- High temperature rubber bushings and washers are used to Damper Vibration.
- A FREE high temperature micro fiber low vibration gasket is included with you motor to insure you have the highest quality item available anywhere.
- Go Green. In accord with new environmental standards your new motor is more efficient so it cost less to run.
- Fasco Exhaust Motors are tested to run 24/7 in hot and dusty atmospheres.
- Your new motor has a Internal cooling fan designed for heat reduction.
- Calibrated for high stress operations which keeps the motor cooler and makes it last longer. This combined with Ultra Quiet Engineering results in a motor that lasts a very long time while remaining quiet.
Six Sigma Company
Fasco is a Six Sigma company with a 100 Year history of reliability and quality that is unmatched in the pellet stove industry. Fasco has a team of 100 of the most innovative and experienced application engineers and technicians that are dedicated to make this motor more cost effective, better, more reliable, more efficient, and virtually NOISELESS!
I?ve been repairing pellet stoves and selling these motors for over 10 years and this is the motor that I prefer over all others. There are a few other motors I could sell you but I honestly believe these are the best. They?re extremely quiet and last a very long time.
My Promise to You?
- I promise to provide a high quality product at a fair price that will last for years and years, shipped as quickly as possible along with all the phone and email support you require to get you up and running.
- You can call me anytime on my cell phone, (844) 409-5051. I?m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- Ships within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- Tracking number emailed to you as soon as I print the shipping label.
- No Sales Tax saves you 8%
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
Fits Pelpro Pellet Stoves
What other buyers say?.?Hi Jason. I had a good experience with you. Even though you were sick, you responded on a Sunday and called me and gave me good tech. advice. My stove is working perfectly thanks to your advice and I left positive feedback. Thanks.? - Dan "I had a very good experience doing business with Jason Munson on EBay. He had the part I needed, priced very competitively, and even gave me his phone number and offered to help with technical questions, which I took him up on. He then threw in an extra mounting bracket I needed, at the last minute, at no charge. On top of that, it was the day before Christmas Eve and he was able to ship it out promptly. I appreciated it very, very much." - Gary Jones.
What?s it like to do business with me?
When you?re home and family are cold, even one day?s difference in getting your stove running makes a big difference. I don?t just sell parts, I heat your home. You?re cold, I get it, so I want to get you what you need right away and be a phone call away in case you need help.
I heat my home with a pellet stove too. I?m also a technician. You?re not just buying your part; you?re buying a partner to help you with anything you need; from figuring out how to use eBay to trouble shooting your stove. If you have a problem feel free to ask questions using eBay's messenger service or call Jason at 844-409-5051.