Thelin Pellet Stove Super Ignitor. LIFETIME WARRANTY 13-1117 FC
- Product Code: m-136
- Availability: In Stock
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I?m a Stove Tech in California.
100% FREE 24/7 online Technical Help @ http://www.pelletstovepro.com
FREE, Live tech support at 844-409-5051. Call NOW!
I?m Available 24/7 Including Weekends and Holidays.
You?ll find useful tips on my blog http://www.pelletstovepro.com/
Fits Thelin Pellet Stove Models
- 110 Volts
- 400 Watts
- 6 inces long by 3/8 inch diameter
Watt-Flex Cartridge Heaters run more efficiently, use less power, last longer and are much simpler and faster to replace than conventional igniters.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Last 5 Times Longer than conventional igniters.
- 40% Less Expensive to Run.
- Maximum Heat Transfer Lights Pellets Faster.
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- Guaranteed to not bend and get stuck like other igniters.
- No Cold Spots.
- Anti-Sieze Threading.
- High Temperature Wire - Fiberglass insulation (Fiberglass woven glass strands provide good insulation for use in high temperature process heating applications) over stranded Grade "A" nickel wire. (840o F / 450o C)
Two Reasons Why Igniters Go Bad?
- You may notice that your old igniter is warped to one side. This happens because igniters do not fit snuggly in the igniter housing. Hot metal bends easily so over time gravity takes over and the igniter sags to one side till it breaks the wiring connection inside. You New Super Igniter expands as it heats up until it makes contact with the walls of its home so it can?t sag or bend. When it cools down it grows smaller again so it never gets stuck even after years of use. If it ever gets stuck, the manufacturer will replace it for free.
- Igniters have at one side touching the cold metal side of the igniter housing in your stove. As the igniter heats up, the side touching the cold metal is colder which causes the igniter to warp and break the wiring inside over time. Because Super Igniter expands to the walls of its home, it has the exact same temperature all around and is guaranteed not to warp.
- I promise to provide a high quality product at a fair price that will last for years and years, shipped as quickly as possible along with all the phone and email support you require to get you up and running.
- You can call me anytime on my cell phone, (844) 409-5051. I?m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- ?Buy It Now? and I will ship your part out within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- No Sales Tax saves you 8%
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
What other buyers say?.
?Hi Jason. I had a good experience with you. Even though you were sick, you responded on a Sunday and called me and gave me good tech. advice. My stove is working perfectly thanks to your advice and I left positive feedback. Thanks.? - Dan
"I had a very good experience doing business with Jason Munson on EBay. He had the part I needed, priced very competitively, and even gave me his phone number and offered to help with technical questions, which I took him up on. He then threw in an extra mounting bracket I needed, at the last minute, at no charge. On top of that, it was the day before Christmas Eve and he was able to ship it out promptly. I appreciated it very, very much." - Gary Jones. Lakeside, California
?You were a big help and got me on track. I ordered the wrong part from you, my fault, and I called you and helped me get my stove up and running. You helped me find a local dealer in pa. Great people to deal with!? - Brenda Storms
?My stove is performing much better than the part for which it replaced. Thank you!! ?- Gary Bailey
?I purchased an auger motor. My questions regarding the motor were answered promptly. The motor arrived packaged nicely and shipped quickly. The price for the motor was less than other stores web based stores that I had checked and called and the customer service was so much better.? -Estelle H.
What?s it like to do business with me?
When you?re home and family are cold, even one day?s difference in getting your stove running makes a big difference. I don?t just sell parts, I heat your home. You?re cold, I get it, so I want to get you what you need right away and be a phone call away in case you need help.
I heat my home with a stove too. I?m also a technician. You?re not just buying your part; you?re buying a partner to help you with anything you need; from figuring out how to use eBay to trouble shooting your stove. If you have a problem feel free to ask questions using eBay's messenger service or call Jason at 844-409-5051.
Important! - Read Before You Buy - Important!
Wiring ? Your new igniter comes with new electrical connectors. It does not matter which wire goes where as long as both of them are connected to the original terminals on the stove.
Returns - I accept returns 30 days from the date of purchase. You must contact me through eBay messenger BEFORE returning an item to obtain return documents and instructions. Any items returned without documents WILL NOT be refunded.
All Sales are Final. All negotiation of price and shipping must be made before you purchase your item. Once you purchase your item the price and terms cannot be changed for any reason, including if you find a less expensive competing item.