WHITFIELD PELLET STOVE-BURN POT GRATE 10 BAR - PP2007 MFR
- Product Code: m-338
- Availability: In Stock
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I?m a Stove Tech in California.
100% FREE 24/7 online Technical Help @ http://www.pelletstovepro.com
I?m Available 24/7 Including Weekends and Holidays.
- You?ll find useful tips on my blog http://www.pelletstovepro.com/
- To provide the highest quality part
- To Price items fairly
- To ship within 24hrs or less
- To provide all the email and phone support you need.
This Burn Grate is virtually identical to the original and several of the replacements with one large noticeable difference. Notice in the picture the size of the welds? They have been reinforced to increase the life of this part.
This grate has 10 bars in the bottom which is the best comparison to what you have. If you have holes in the bottom of yours, I have another listing to convert over to this model.
Make sure the width of your existing burn grate is 5 5/16 wide before ordering.
My Promise to You?
- I promise to provide a high quality product at a fair price that will last for years and years, shipped as quickly as possible along with all the phone and email support you require to get you up and running.
- You can call me anytime on my cell phone, (844) 409-5051. I?m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- Ships within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- Tracking number emailed to you as soon as I print the shipping label.
- No Sales Tax saves you 8%
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
What other buyers say?.
?Hi Jason. I had a good experience with you. Even though you were sick, you responded on a Sunday and called me and gave me good tech. advice. My stove is working perfectly thanks to your advice and I left positive feedback. Thanks.? - Dan
"I had a very good experience doing business with Jason Munson on EBay. He had the part I needed, priced very competitively, and even gave me his phone number and offered to help with technical questions, which I took him up on. He then threw in an extra mounting bracket I needed, at the last minute, at no charge. On top of that, it was the day before Christmas Eve and he was able to ship it out promptly. I appreciated it very, very much." - Gary Jones.
?You were a big help and got me on track. I ordered the wrong part from you, my fault, and I called you and helped me get my stove up and running. You helped me find a local dealer in pa. Great people to deal with!? - Brenda Storms
?My stove is performing much better than the part for which it replaced. Thank you!! ?- Gary Bailey
?I purchased an auger motor. My questions regarding the motor were answered promptly. The motor arrived packaged nicely and shipped quickly. The price for the motor was less than other stores web based stores that I had checked and called and the customer service was so much better.? -Estelle H.
What?s it like to do business with me?
When you?re home and family are cold, even one day?s difference in getting your stove running makes a big difference. I don?t just sell parts, I heat your home. You?re cold, I get it, so I want to get you what you need right away and be a phone call away in case you need help.
I heat my home with a pellet stove too. I?m also a technician. You?re not just buying your part; you?re buying a partner to help you with anything you need; from figuring out how to use eBay to trouble shooting your stove. If you have a problem feel free to ask questions using eBay's messenger service or call Jason at 844-409-5051.
Important! - Read Before You Buy - Important!
Returns - I accept returns 30 days from the date of purchase. You must contact me through eBay messenger BEFORE returning an item to obtain return documents and instructions. Any items returned without documents WILL NOT be refunded.
All Sales are Final. All negotiation of price and shipping must be made before you purchase your item. Once you purchase your item the price and terms cannot be changed for any reason, including if you find a less expensive competing item.