Fits Heat Tech Models
The Last Auger Motor You’ll Ever Buy…
I can only imagine your frustration right now if your auger motor has suddenly failed and it’s the middle of winter. If you are like me, this could be the sole source of heat in your home and it’s getting cold without it. How would you like this to be the last time this ever happens?
Replacing an auger motor can be a total pain. Pellet stoves are heavy and not easy to move. You probably have to move the stove out of the fireplace or at the very least move it away from the wall. If you need to take apart the chimney for access you have the additional soot to make a mess. Beyond this it is dark back there so you need additional lighting and you have to work with just one hand. You might be wondering, “How long is this going to take?”
How would you feel if you knew this was the last time you had to do this chore?
As a pellet stove repair technician I’ve replaced hundreds of auger motors in more than 10 years and I can promise you this is the best auger motor you can put in your stove. It’s quieter than any other motor you can buy and lasts longer.
15-20 Year Lifespan
Maxi-Torque starts off by packaging the motor in a high strength metal casing for durability. Then they add a powerful copper wound transformer to drive the motor. Inside there are the highest quality components. The gear sets and bearings are manufactured with tolerances so small they can only be measured using a microscope. This motor is calibrated for high stress, high temperature operation so it stays cooler and last longer while effectively breaking through pellet fuel pile ups.
The combination of these factors is what makes this motor so quiet and will keep going for the next 15-20 years. When finished this motor weighs a whopping four pounds!
Maxi-Torque Auger Motors use the highest quality synthetic lubricants which is why they outlast all other motors. Your new auger motor is maintenance free so there is never a need to lubricate, fine tune or adjust anything. Once installed you can expect it to run for the next 15-20 years problem free.
Is It On?
The very first thing you will notice with your new auger motor is how quiet it is. If you have had a noisy auger motor in the past you know how annoying that intermittent low grinding noise can be. With your new Maxi-Torque motor you will erase the noise and be left with the gentle glow of firelight.
It Cost Less…
Maxi-Torque has been consistently building a better, higher quality product. In this process they have found a way to make this motor more efficient. Once installed you may notice a decrease in your electrical bill.
- Voltage: 115 VAC 60 Hz
- RPM: 1
- Motor Protection: Thermally Protected
- Bearings: Oilless
- Termination: 2 wire with AMP terminal
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Mounting: All positions
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Rotation : Clockwise facing output shaft
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I’m a Stove Tech in California.
Feel free to ask questions using eBay's messenger service.
100% FREE 24/7 online Technical Help @ https://www.pelletstovepro.com
100% Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the performance of this product you can return it for a full refund within 30 Days of purchase.
Ships Within 24 Hours
When it’s cold outside and your stove is your only source of heat you really can’t wait. Your item will be in the mail within 24 hours so you can get up and running a.s.a.p. Click on the “Buy It Now” button at the top of this page and I’ll ship your item out immediately.
Priority Mail Is My Standard Shipping Method Which Delivers To You In 1-3 Days…
My Promise to You…
- I promise to provide a high quality product at a fair price that will last for years and years, shipped as quickly as possible along with all the phone and email support you require to get you up and running.
- I’m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- Ships within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- Tracking number emailed to you as soon as I print the shipping label.
- No Sales Tax saves you 8% (except Ca.)
- Free Shipping on most (not all) items.
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
To order go to the top of the page and click on “Buy It Now.”
4 Questions You Should Ask Every EBay Seller Before You Buy
- What is your return Policy? – Many eBay sellers do not accept returns or only give you 7 days to return and charge you 25% or more! I offer a 30 day 100% money back guarantee.
- What is your name and can I call you? – Not all sellers are honest and don’t want you to call them if you have a problem.
- Have you ever replaced this part yourself? – Not all sellers have hands on experience with the item they are selling. I started repairing stove in 1996 and have installed the item I’m selling to you many times.
- What is your standard shipping service? – A few days can make a big difference when it’s cold outside. I endeavor to always us Priority Mail Shipping which will get to you in 1-3 Days.
“Hi Jason. I had a good experience with you. Even though you were sick, you responded on a Sunday and called me and gave me good tech. advice. My stove is working perfectly thanks to your advice and I left positive feedback. Thanks.” - Dan
"I had a very good experience doing business with Jason Munson on EBay. He had the part I needed, priced very competitively, and even gave me his phone number and offered to help with technical questions, which I took him up on. He then threw in an extra mounting bracket I needed, at the last minute, at no charge. On top of that, it was the day before Christmas Eve and he was able to ship it out promptly. I appreciated it very, very much." - Gary Jones. Lakeside, California
“You were a big help and got me on track. I ordered the wrong part from you, my fault, and I called you and helped me get my stove up and running. You helped me find a local dealer in pa. Great people to deal with!” - Brenda Storms
“My stove is performing much better than the part for which it replaced. Thank you!!” - Gary Bailey
“I purchased an auger motor. My questions regarding the motor were answered promptly. The motor arrived packaged nicely and shipped quickly. The price for the motor was less than other stores web based stores that I had checked and called and the customer service was so much better.” -Estelle H.
Important! - Read Before You Buy -
Wiring - Your new motor may have a electrical plug that is different from you old motor. Cut the new plug off and splice the wires to the old wiring using your choice of electrical connector. It doesn't matter which wire goes to which as long as they are connected.
Returns - I accept returns 30 days from the date of purchase. You must contact me through eBay messenger BEFORE returning an item to obtain return documents and instructions. Any items returned without documents WILL NOT be refunded.
All Sales are Final. All negotiation of price and shipping must be made before you purchase your item. Once you purchase your item the price and terms cannot be changed for any reason, including if you find a less expensive competing item.