1 Year Warranty.
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I’m a Stove Tech in California.
Feel free to ask questions using eBay's messenger service.
100% FREE 24/7 online Technical Help @ https://www.pelletstovepro.com
To provide the highest quality part
To ship within 24hrs or less
To provide all the email and phone support you need.
Fits ALL Lopi Pellet Stove Models
Replacement part only; you cannot add
an igniter to this stove if it did not come with one.
- Expected Lifespan 3-5 Years
- 1 Year Warranty
- 4 inches long, 3/8 inch diameter
- Anti-seize Threading
- Easy to install and uninstall.
- 120 Volts
- 300 Watts
- Provide continuous sheath temperatures up to 1,200° F
- High Temperature Wire - Fiberglass insulation (Fiberglass woven glass strands provides good insulation for use in high temperature process heating applications) over stranded Grade "A" nickel wire. (840o F / 450o C)
- Heat Shrink used on solder joints to prevent breaking.
- Installation Instructions(See Below)
Your new igniter has everything you need for easy installation and longevity. You’ll notice I do not crimp the wire connectors onto the wires. This is because the connectors won’t fit where the wires go on some Avalon models.
For more than 50 years RAMA has been the leader of reliability and quality that is unmatched in the pellet stove industry. RAMA has a team of the most innovative and experienced application engineers that are dedicated to make this igniter more cost effective, better, more reliable, and more efficient.
RAMA is also a preferred vendor in the aerospace, medical, dental, plastics, aviation, military, nuclear, electronic, and automotive industries where there is no margin for error. They apply the same high quality production techniques used in military and medical applications to your igniter.
My Promise To You.
- I promise to provide a high quality product at a fair price that will last for years and years, shipped as quickly as possible along with all the phone and email support you require to get you up and running.
- I’m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- “Buy It Now” and I will ship your part out within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- No Sales Tax saves you 8%(except Ca)
- Free Shipping on most (not all) items.
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
FREE Replacement Instructions
- Unplug your stove from power.
- Vacuum all ash from burn area along with ash drawer.
- Remove Burn Pot and ash drawer.
- Locate igniter in burn arena and loosen clamp with screwdriver.
- Trace wires from igniter back to circuit board and disconnect.
- Remove Igniter from stove.
- Install new igniter and attach wires to circuit board, reassemble, plug in and start.
What other buyers say….
“Hi Jason. I had a good experience with you. Even though you were sick, you responded on a Sunday and called me and gave me good tech. advice. My stove is working perfectly thanks to your advice and I left positive feedback. Thanks.” - Dan
"I had a very good experience doing business with Jason Munson on EBay. He had the part I needed, priced very competitively, and even gave me his phone number and offered to help with technical questions, which I took him up on. He then threw in an extra mounting bracket I needed, at the last minute, at no charge. On top of that, it was the day before Christmas Eve and he was able to ship it out promptly. I appreciated it very, very much." - Gary Jones. Lakeside, California
“You were a big help and got me on track. I ordered the wrong part from you, my fault, and I called you and helped me get my stove up and running. You helped me find a local dealer in pa. Great people to deal with!” - Brenda Storms
“My stove is performing much better than the part for which it replaced. Thank you!! “- Gary Bailey
“I purchased an auger motor. My questions regarding the motor were answered promptly. The motor arrived packaged nicely and shipped quickly. The price for the motor was less than other stores web based stores that I had checked and called and the customer service was so much better.” -Estelle H.
Important! - Read Before You Buy -
Wiring - Your new motor may have a electrical plug that is
different from you old motor. Cut the new plug off and splice the wires to the
old wiring using your choice of electrical connector. It doesn't matter which
wire goes to which as long as they are connected.
Returns - I accept returns 30 days from the date of
purchase. You must contact me through eBay messenger BEFORE returning an item
to obtain return documents and instructions. Any items returned without
documents WILL NOT be refunded.
All Sales are Final. All negotiation of price and shipping
must be made before you purchase your item. Once you purchase your item the
price and terms cannot be changed for any reason, including if you find a less
expensive competing item.
How do I
know if my Ignitor is bad?