Quadrafire Pellet Exhaust Combustion Blower w/ Housing 812-4400
- Product Code: m-324
- Availability: In Stock
Longer Lasting, High Efficiency, Low Cost, Virtually NOISELESS
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I?m a Stove Tech in California.
100% FREE 24/7 online Technical Help @ http://www.pelletstovepro.com
You?ll find useful tips on my blog http://www.pelletstovepro.com/
This is a much higher quality motor than what comes standard from Quadrafire. Quadrafires standard motor does not have an enclosed motor houseing. As you can probably guess these motors attract a lot of dust and dust is one thing that can make a motor fail earlier.
The motor listed here has a fully enclosed motor housing with a life expectancy of 15-20 Years.
Fits The Following Quadrafire Stoves
- Estimated Lifespan: 15-20 years.
- Fasco uses the highest standards of engineering with parts calibrated within 1/10,000th of an inch. The room for error is so small is has to be checked using a microscope.
- Your new motor is designed for Variable Speed which requires high quality electronic components not included in other motors.
- High temperature rubber bushings and washers are used to Damper Vibration.
- A FREE high temperature micro fiber low vibration gasket is included with you motor to insure you have the highest quality item available anywhere.
- Go Green. In accord with new environmental standards your new motor is more efficient so it cost less to run.
- FascoExhaustMotors are tested to run 24/7 in hot and dusty atmospheres.
- Your new motor has a Internal cooling fan designed for heat reduction.
- Calibrated for high stress operations which keeps the motor cooler and makes it last longer. This combined with Ultra Quiet Engineering results in a motor that lasts a very long time while remaining quiet.
- Unplug your stove from power.
- If your stove is free standing you will need to remove the access screws on the left side of the stove to access the motor.
- If your stove is an insert you will need to remove the shroud and pull it out of the fireplace.
- Remove metal screws that attach the flange plate to the motor housing and remove motor.
- Disconnect wiring from old motor and attach to new motor.
- Install new motor with gasket using original metal screws.
- Put stove back together, plug in and start.
- You can call me anytime on my cell phone, (844) 409-5051. I?m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- ?Buy It Now? and I will ship your part out within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- Tracking number emailed to you as soon as I print the shipping label.
- No Sales Tax saves you 8%
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.