Whitfield Optima 2 and Profile 20 Control Board
Fits all newer style Whitfield Optima 2 and Profile 20 Stoves (See Picture)
This control board is an exact replacement for the above stove. This is a brand new unit, not a used unit like some others sell. It's very easy to install and comes with everything you need. Once you receive this board it will only be a matter of minutes before you are up and running again.
My standard method of shipping is Priority Mail which takes 1-3 days to get to you. You will receive this board faster from me than anyone else.
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I’m a Stove Tech in California. Feel free to ask questions using eBay's messenger service.
100% FREE 24/7 online Technical Help at
Ships Within 24 Hours
When it’s cold outside and your stove is your only source of heat you really can’t wait. Your item will be in the mail within 24 hours so you can get up and running a.s.a.p. Click on the “Buy It Now” button at the top of this page and I’ll ship your item out immediately.
Priority Mail Is My Standard Shipping Method Which Delivers To You In 1-3 Days…
My Promise to You…
- I promise to provide a high quality product at a fair price that will last for years and years, shipped as quickly as possible along with all the phone and email support you require to get you up and running.
- You can call me anytime on my cell phone, (844) 409-5051. I’m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- Ships within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- Tracking number emailed to you as soon as I print the shipping label.
- No Sales Tax saves you 8% (except Ca.)
- Free Shipping on most (not all) items.
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. NO RETURNS ON THIS ITEM.
- 30 Days Warranty on all parts.
“Hi Jason. I had a good experience with you. Even though you were sick, you responded on a Sunday and called me and gave me good tech. advice. My stove is working perfectly thanks to your advice and I left positive feedback. Thanks.” - Dan
"I had a very good experience doing business with Jason Munson on EBay. He had the part I needed, priced very competitively, and even gave me his phone number and offered to help with technical questions, which I took him up on. He then threw in an extra mounting bracket I needed, at the last minute, at no charge. On top of that, it was the day before Christmas Eve and he was able to ship it out promptly. I appreciated it very, very much." - Gary Jones. Lakeside, California
“You were a big help and got me on track. I ordered the wrong part from you, my fault, and I called you and helped me get my stove up and running. You helped me find a local dealer in pa. Great people to deal with!” - Brenda Storms
“My stove is performing much better than the part for which it replaced. Thank you!!” - Gary Bailey
“I purchased an auger motor. My questions regarding the motor were answered promptly. The motor arrived packaged nicely and shipped quickly. The price for the motor was less than other stores web based stores that I had checked and called and the customer service was so much better.” -Estelle H.