Bosca Pellet Soul 700 Spirit 500 Classic 500 Combustion Exhaust Fan 12720003
- Product Code: m-37
- Availability: In Stock
Watch This Video!!!
?Hi Jason. I had a good experience with you. Even though you were sick, you responded on a Sunday and called me and gave me good tech. advice. My stove is working perfectly thanks to your advice and I left positive feedback. Thanks.? - Dan
"I had a very good experience doing business with Jason Munson on EBay. He had the part I needed, priced very competitively, and even gave me his phone number and offered to help with technical questions, which I took him up on. He then threw in an extra mounting bracket I needed, at the last minute, at no charge. On top of that, it was the day before Christmas Eve and he was able to ship it out promptly. I appreciated it very, very much." - Gary Jones.
?You were a big help and got me on track. I ordered the wrong part from you, my fault, and I called you and helped me get my stove up and running. You helped me find a local dealer in pa. Great people to deal with!? - Brenda Storms
?I purchased an auger motor. My questions regarding the motor were answered promptly. The motor arrived packaged nicely and shipped quickly. The price for the motor was less than other stores web based stores that I had checked and called and the customer service was so much better.? -Estelle H.
Buy Your Part with a Partner
My name is Jason Munson and I?m a Stove Tech in California.
100% FREE 24/7 online Technical Help @ http://www.pelletstovepro.com
100% Money Back Guarantee
If this motor fails within 1 years you can return it for a full refund.
Ships Within 24 Hours
When it?s cold outside and your stove is your only source of heat you really can?t wait. Your item will be in the mail within 24 hours so you can get up and running a.s.a.p. Click on the ?Buy It Now? button at the top of this page and I?ll ship your item out immediately.
Priority Mail Is My Standard Shipping Method Which Delivers To You In 1-3 Days?
My Promise to You?
- I promise to provide a high quality product at a fair price that will last for years and years, shipped as quickly as possible along with all the phone and email support you require to get you up and running.
- You can call me anytime on my cell phone, 844-409-5051. I?m always working and I never sleep! (Ok, maybe sometimes.)
- Ships within 24hrs (M-F) or less!
- Tracking number emailed to you as soon as I print the shipping label.
- No Sales Tax saves you 8% (except Ca.)
- Free Shipping on most (not all) items.
- Faster Shipping options available at checkout.
- Ships Internationally.
- Return Policy. All unused items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Email or Call for instructions.
- 1 Year Warranty on all parts.
To order go to the top of the page and click on ?Buy It Now.?
4 Questions You Should Ask Every EBay Seller Before You Buy
- What is your return Policy? ? Many eBay sellers do not accept returns or only give you 7 days to return and charge you 25% or more! I offer a 30 day 100% money back guarantee.
- What is your name and can I call you? ? Not all sellers are honest and don?t want you to call them if you have a problem. Feel free to ask questions using eBay's messenger service or call Jason at 844-409-5051.
- Have you ever replaced this part yourself? ? Not all sellers have hands on experience with the item they are selling. I started repairing stove in 1996 and have installed the item I?m selling to you many times.
Fits The Following Bosca Models:
- Unplug your stove from power.
- If your stove is free standing you will need to remove the access screws on the right side of the stove to access the motor.
- If your stove is an insert you will need to remove the shroud and pull it out of the fireplace.
- The exhaust motor is located on the side of the stove. Remove metal screws that attach the flange plate to the motor housing and remove motor.
- Disconnect wiring from old motor and attach to new motor.
- Install new motor with gasket using original metal screws.
- Put stove back together, plug in and start.
Important! - Read Before You Buy -Important!
Wiring ? If you have bought a motor your new motor may have a electrical plug that is different from you old motor. Cut the new plug off and splice the wires to the old wiring using your choice of electrical connector. It doesn't matter which wire goes to which as long as they are connected.
Returns - I accept returns 30 days from the date of purchase. You must contact me through eBay messenger BEFORE returning an item to obtain return documents and instructions. Any items returned without documents WILL NOT be refunded.
All Sales are Final. All negotiation of price and shipping must be made before you purchase your item. Once you purchase your item the price and terms cannot be changed for any reason, including if you find a less expensive competing item.
- Fits all previous models.
- This part may look a little different or have different numbers than your original.
- Most current Upgrade available for your stove.